Henkel Freshers Recruitment Drive for Management Trainee.
Job Role: Management Trainee
Location: Navi Mumbai
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with a Qualified Chartered Accountant OR MBA in Finance can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Management Trainee at Henkel.
Key Job details:
- Principal Accountabilities for providing support to Business Controlling, Analyse Cost Management initiatives, CNWC, Process Improvements, etc.
- Analysis of Actual Results vs. plan and reporting actual results as per the timelines.
- Facilitating monthly business reviews with the Business Head and Preparation of various MIS (monthly/ad hoc) e.g., Sales Analysis, Price Increase Analysis, Gross Profit Variances, Product Costing, etc.
- Lead Cost Management initiatives – to help businesses deliver the EBIT targets and improve on internal efficiencies.
- CNWC – Management/monitoring of Working Capital (especially Accounts Receivables) required for the business and ensure they are in line with the plan.
- Creating a road map for filling up those gaps which finally results in internal process improvements and more
Eligibility and Skills:
- Fresher can Apply
- Qualified Chartered Accountant OR MBA in Finance.
- Ready to learn and take on multiple projects.
Henkel is a German chemical and consumer goods company. It provides products and services in laundry and cleaning products, beauty care, and more. The company is headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Link to Apply for Management Trainee at Henkel (Updated: 22/03/21)
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: