Amazon Off Campus 2022 Hiring for Software Development Engineer | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Amazon is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Amazon Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Work on some of the key initiatives planned to support our rapid evolution and growth of the transportation network and in the process solve some of the most challenging problems
- Provide the technical leadership to the team, drive best practices, mentor other engineers and drive continuous improvements in engineering excellence
- Bachelor or Master in computer science
- Solid professional experience in software development
- Advocate for solutions to technical challenges, articulating schedule/ risk/ quality trade-offs
- Collaborate across disciplines for positive, productive teamwork
- Demonstrated ability to go the extra mile to do things right and fast
- Participate in design and architecture sessions with other senior technical leads
- Produce quality, innovative, debuggable, testable and maintainable code
- Learn new things, fail fast, and explore new coding territory
How To Apply Amazon Off Campus 2022 Hiring?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Amazon Off Campus 2022 Hiring Click Here