Cognizant, Wipro, Mphasis, Accenture Hiring Freshers with Any Graduates. Big MNC companies are Hiring Freshers for various Roles. Candidates with any graduation degree are eligible to apply for the job role. So here are the Job details of each company.
Cognizant Process Executive
- Have a good understanding of all forms of public transport.
- English fluency is a requirement as all tools, communication, documentation, training, work are in English.
- Skilled researcher and comfortable using a variety of online sources in various languages.
- Good communication skills.
- Any Graduate
- Second language (if required as per Project Scope above).
- Able to maintain positive attitude and attention to detail when performing repetitive tasks
- Status Reporting and Customer Focus on an ongoing basis with respect to testing and its execution
- Ensure good quality of interaction with customer w.r.t. e-mail content, fault report tracking, voice calls, business etiquette etc
- Ensuring the test cases are peer reviewed and achieving less rework
- Work with development team to identify and capture test cases,ensure version
- Setting the criteria, parameters, scope/out-scope of testing and involve in UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
- No instances of rejection / slippage of delivered work items and they are within the Wipro / Customer SLA’s and norms
- Design and timely release of test status dashboard at the end of every cycle test execution to the stake holders
- Decent Communication skills
- Flexibility to deal with operational needs
- Good at multitasking
- Should be able to toggle between many screen and be able to type with speed and accuracy
- Graduates/ Diploma graduates (10+2+3) can also apply
- Morning shift – 7:30 AM to 4:30PM
- Saturdays and Sundays fixed weekly offs
Accenture Off Campus Drive
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- All streams/branches of M.C.M, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.FA, B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Voc and BMS from 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 year of passouts with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.