Cognizant, Wipro, Mphasis, Accenture Hiring Freshers with Any Graduates. Big MNC companies are Hiring Freshers for various Roles. Candidates with any graduation degree are eligible to apply for the job role. So here are the Job details of each company.
Cognizant Process Executive
- Have a good understanding of all forms of public transport.
- English fluency is a requirement as all tools, communication, documentation, training, work are in English.
- Skilled researcher and comfortable using a variety of online sources in various languages.
- Good communication skills.
- Any Graduate
- Second language (if required as per Project Scope above).
- Able to maintain positive attitude and attention to detail when performing repetitive tasks
- Access and maintain internal knowledge bases, resources and frequently asked questions to aid in and provide effective problem resolution to clients
- Identify and learn appropriate product details to facilitate better client interaction and troubleshooting
- Document and analyze call logs to spot most occurring trends to prevent future problems
- Any Graduate
- Knowledgeable about the competency requirements. Demonstrates (in parts) frequently with minimal support and guidance.
- Consistently demonstrates the full range of the competency without guidance. Extends the competency to difficult and unknown situations as well.
- Decent Communication skills
- Flexibility to deal with operational needs
- Good at multitasking
- Should be able to toggle between many screen and be able to type with speed and accuracy
- Graduates/ Diploma graduates (10+2+3) can also apply
- Morning shift – 7:30 AM to 4:30PM
- Saturdays and Sundays fixed weekly offs
Accenture Off Campus Drive
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- All streams/branches of M.C.M, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.FA, B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Voc and BMS from 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 year of passouts with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.