TIAA Recruitment Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers for Analyst . TIAA is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
Company Name: TIAA
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: Any Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
TIAA Recruitment Drive 2023
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks in support of retirement plan operations.
- Reconciles retirement plan accounts and ensures proper documentation.
- Assists in client account related issues and seeks optimal solutions to resolve customer concerns.
- Maintains reports for on-site and off-site storage for retirement plan systems.
- Ensures that an adequate supply of forms and storage space are available for use.
- Maintains records of data storage utilization, back-up and maintenance procedures, and recommends procedural improvements.
- Provides support to plan participants regarding various issues.
- High School Preferred
- No Experience Required
- Prepares financial planning information and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Brings inconsistencies and problems to the attention of management, along with proposals for resolution.
- Assists in the preparation of financial presentations using a variety of formats, displays, reproduction of charts, graphs, and econometric models.
- Protects organization value by keeping information confidential and cautions others regarding potential breaches.
How To Apply for TIAA Recruitment Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.