HPE Freshers Off Campus Drive for Technical Support | 0-1 Years EXP.
Company Name: HPE
Job Role: Technical Solution Consultant
Experience: 0-1 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech With specialization in Electronics & Communication, EEE, CS, IT (2019 or 2020 batch pass outs only) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Technical Solution Consultant at HPE.
Key Job details:
- Provide Remote Storage/Server/Networking, Hardware & Software support to MC Customers, Field CE’s, Escalation Engineers, Resellers/VAR as well as L1 Engineers, Diagnose and solve the Incidents/Issues via phone and email.
- Candidate should perform the Problem resolution, Interface with Onsite Engineers, Account Support Managers, Escalation, and Elevation management
- Understanding criticality of issue and business impact by demonstrating mission-critical mindset & work to identify the cause of the issue in the shortest/quickest path.
- Provide immediate technical response and expertise in the restoration of customer High availability environments.
- Applying systematic problem-solving techniques, high-quality call documentation, and a superior can-do attitude.
- Delivers timely solutions to customer issues and meets the defined SLAs for response and resolution time and other Performance metrics are met /exceeded.
- Collaboration with other cross-functional groups – i.e. L2, L3 , Labs, Call Management, Resource control to ensure timely resolution of issues
- Participate/prepare Post Incident Reviews with ASM/Account Team as required.
- Aptitude towards problem-solving and Trouble shooting skills on Tape Libraries, Library Management software, SAN connectivity, backup software, etc., including log analysis
Eligibility and Preferred skills:
- 10th + 12th + B.E/B.Tech With specialization in Electronics & Communication, EEE, Computer Science, Information Technology
- 2019 or 2020 batch pass outs only
- 0-1 Year hands-on experience in Service & Support
- Good communication skills
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willing to work in rotational shift in 24×7 operations
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an American multinational information technology company. It provided financial technology, computer hardware and software, AI, and cloud computing technology. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Link to Apply for Technical Solution Consultant at HPE Check Details