Molex Freshers Recruitment Drive for Trainee | 0-2 Years EXP.
Job Role: Trainee, Network Modelling
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in engineering or MBA in Supply Chain & Operations can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Trainee, Network Modelling at Molex.
Key Job details:
- Work with supply chain modeling expert and support him/her in project activities
- Data gathering and analysis using excel, VBA, or SQL scripts
- Preparing analysis report and presenting the finding to the team
- Help team automate the data analysis steps
- Support building supply chain models for optimization
- Building knowledge base on Supply chain and learning Supply chain modeling and optimization
- Learn new technology required for building the Network optimization capability
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or MBA in Supply Chain & Operations
- Min 0 – 2 years of experience in Supply chain design & optimization
- Prefer individual with LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru & logistic experience
- Meticulous, proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express ideas and exchange information clearly and concisely across Organization skills to anticipate, plan and organize.
Molex is a computer electronics company. It provides products and services in Electrical connectors, Optical fiber connectors, Switches, connectors, and more. The company is headquartered in Illinois, United States.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Trainee at Molex Check Details