Danfoss Hiring Freshers for Intern- Power Electronics.
Company Name: Danfos
Job Role: Intern- Power Electronics
Location: Oragadam, India
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE/B.Tech in EEE or Higher. ME / M.Tech on Power Electronics and Drives can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Intern- Power Electronics at Danfos.
Key Job details:
- Redesign and Develop Power converters/ Inverters for PE (power electronics)
- Design, selection, specification, and validation of critical power components (e.g. MOSFETs, IGBTs, SCR’s, Diodes, capacitors, inductors, Transformer, contactors, fuses, Contactors, disconnects, etc.)
- Analyses failures seen on the product and find the root cause, and implement improvements. The failures can come from the market or production.
- Support Testing Personals during the Product testing
Eligibility and Skills:
- BE/B.Tech in EEE or Higher. ME / M.Tech on Power Electronics and Drives
- Familiarity with Rectifier, Inverter, Switch-mode power supplies, Semiconductors ( Diode, SCR, IGBT & BJT), Analog circuits, Magnetics, Capacitor, Power Components, Sensing circuit.
- Master in Power electronics is added Advantage.
- The candidate has to acquire knowledge/skills continuously on the latest trends and technologies within Electrical & Electronics.
- Demonstrated ability to meet goals and objectives
- Effective technical documentation skills.
- Teamwork, Planning & organizing, Quality Focus
- Communication, Result focused, Initiative, Presentation Skills, Interpersonal Skills, and Networking
Danfos is a multinational company that provides products and services in Refrigeration, air conditioning, the control of electric motors, heating of buildings, and more. The company is headquartered in Nordborg, Denmark.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: