Dell Freshers Off Campus Drive for Software Engineer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company Name: Dell
Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree (B.Tech/BE) in engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer at Dell.
Key Job details:
- Good understanding of Linux OS and OS Customization
- Experience in User Application and Data Security and Linux
- Strong analytical, debugging, research, and problem-solving skills
- Good Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Concepts with design patterns in Python
- UI development using UX wireframes and redlines will be an additional advantage.
- Working experience with Linux DLLs, Shared objects, and debugging
- Experience in building applications using React.js, Redux.js, and Express.js with SQLite
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.Tech/BE)
- 0 – 2 years of experience
- Ability to code/debug moderately sophisticated programs using design specifications
- Knowledge of software architectures and applications
Dell is an American Multinational Technology Company that provides hardware and software solutions and services. It sells PC, laptops, and other products. The company is headquartered in Texas, United States.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: