Dell Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/Related.
Company Name: Dell
Job Role: Software Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with First-hand experience gathered during an internship, student job or related professional role can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer at Dell.
Key Job details:
- Develop, test, and integrate code for new or existing software while following source code revision control
- Troubleshoot software reliability and performance issues
- Drive idea generation for new software products or for the next version of an existing product
- Review requirements, specifications, and designs developing and implementing tests for product quality and performance assurance
- Assist with the development and review of (technical) end-user documentation
Eligibility and Skills:
- An entry-level position requiring basic knowledge of programming languages, operating systems, and databases
- First-hand experience gathered during an internship, student job, or related professional role
- A good understanding of hardware and software interactions
- Debugging skills for simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications
- First-hand experience with the server, storage, networking, and client technologies
- Insight into software architectures and applications
Dell is an American Multinational Technology Company that provides hardware and software solutions and services. It sells PC, laptops, and other products. The company is headquartered in Texas, United States.
Link to Apply for Software Engineer at Dell: Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: