ServiceNow WFH Opportunity Hiring Graduates for Software QA Engineer | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. ServiceNow is conducting an off campus recruitment. So here are the ServiceNow description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: ServiceNow
Job Role: Software QA Engineer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Maintain existing automation test frameworks
- Collect and report quality metrics from test execution
- Work with developers to design specific testing strategies for features being developed and automate them
- Create comprehensive test plans; execute and automate them
- Support engineering organizations in troubleshooting or addressing issues with applications and dev/test environments
- 0+ years of experience with technologies relevant to SN and coding skills with high-quality results.
- Experience working within different automated testing frameworks, including Java, JUnit, Selenium, TestNG and other open-source projects.
- Experience with the agile methodology for software development teams.
- Ability to use tools (such as IDE, debugger, build tools, source control, ServiceNow instances, profilers, system administration/Unix tools) to assist with daily tasks
- Ability to understand several testing techniques (e.g. performance, unit, integration, automated), their strengths and weakness, and ability to use them to best effect.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here
How To ServiceNow WFH Opportunity?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for ServiceNow WFH Opportunity: Click Here
Wipro and Accenture Hiring Any Graduate for Various Roles