ServiceNow WFH Opportunity Hiring Graduates for Software QA Engineer | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. ServiceNow is conducting an off campus recruitment. So here are the ServiceNow description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: ServiceNow
Job Role: Software QA Engineer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Maintain existing automation test frameworks
- Collect and report quality metrics from test execution
- Work with developers to design specific testing strategies for features being developed and automate them
- Create comprehensive test plans; execute and automate them
- Support engineering organizations in troubleshooting or addressing issues with applications and dev/test environments
- 0+ years of experience with technologies relevant to SN and coding skills with high-quality results.
- Experience working within different automated testing frameworks, including Java, JUnit, Selenium, TestNG and other open-source projects.
- Experience with the agile methodology for software development teams.
- Ability to use tools (such as IDE, debugger, build tools, source control, ServiceNow instances, profilers, system administration/Unix tools) to assist with daily tasks
- Ability to understand several testing techniques (e.g. performance, unit, integration, automated), their strengths and weakness, and ability to use them to best effect.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here
How To ServiceNow WFH Opportunity?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.