Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment: Deloitte Off Campus recruitment for Bachelor’s in Science (B.Sc) /Bachelor’s in Computer Application (BCA) in Hyderabad. Following are the Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment 2022 process and details.
Company Name: Deloitte
Job Role: Associate Analyst
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts: Join Here
Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment 2022
Candidates with B.Sc/BCA degree are eligible for applying for the role. Below is the Deloitte Off Campus Drive Job description, Eligibility, and registration process.
- In this role, you will build on your foundational expertise in technology and business to be able to manage and operate risk management programs, processes, and systems to address the growing challenges and risks our global clients face (including working for multi- geographic timezones).
- Improving risk management operations by analyzing our clients’ information technology (IT) controls and processes
- Supporting various live applications related to data privacy and security control
- Provide managed services programs to address software vulnerabilities
- Establishing methods for monitoring “smart” devices connected to enterprise network
- Perform continuous monitoring and security analytics as part of SOC
- Handle incident response support, troubleshoot, problem-solve, and simplify complex technical issues for clients as part of operations
- Assess clients’ controls effectiveness to ensure a high degree of reliability in safeguarding their mission-critical assets
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment for 2022 Batch
Eligibility and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s in Science (B.Sc) /Bachelor’s in Computer Application (BCA) Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60% equivalent with no active backlog
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) to be able to communicate in a global, virtual platform
- Should demonstrate a higher sense of ownership, attention to detail, and process adherence
- Should be client-centric and focus on solving the client reported issues in the most impactful way
- Moderate analytical and problem-solving skills to identify areas of continuous improvement
- Moderate computer programming skills involving programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python, programming foundations, Relational Databases, Networking Concepts, SQL
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- A good grasp of the cybersecurity and risk domains would be an added plus
- Inclination to solve complex and challenging problems would be an added plus
How to apply for Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Batch?
Eligible and interested candidates apply for this Deloitte Off Campus drive 2022 using the following link. All the further Interview dates and details will be shared via Mail.
More Jobs: Our Telegram Group: Join Here
Apply for Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Batch:
Deloitte interview Process and Rounds: Check