Zycus Hiring Freshers for Integration Analyst | B.E./B.Tech/MCA.
Company Name: Zycus
Job Role: Integration Analyst
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Computer Science/IT graduate (B.E./B.Tech/MCA) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Integration Analyst at Zycus.
Key Job Details:
- Understanding customer’s ERP systems and work on the integration of Zycus products with their ERPs such as SAP, PEOPLESOFT, ORACLE, etc.
- Working efficiently on database tools, Zycus products configuration / AI applications/ ETL configuration, APIs, File-based Integration solution, MS-Excel, etc.
- Interacting with clients and work on requirements gathering, documentation, design, coding, testing, and production deployment activities.
- Working on advanced cloud-based technologies and integration technologies using Middleware tools
- Evaluating and suggesting innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Computer Science/IT graduate (B.E./B.Tech/MCA)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer-focused approach with strong collaboration and logical skills Experience in XML and JSON, SFTP, HTTP, etc.
- Exposure to of working in REST APIs or SOAP Web services
- Understanding of any Middleware tools like MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Jitterbit, SAP PI/PO, and scripting languages like Oracle PL/ SQL would be an added advantage.
- Strong command over Java
- Prior experience in Snaplogic middleware would be preferred
Zycus is a procurement software company that provides services and solutions for the Source-to-Pay suite for procurement, finance, and AP organizations. The company is headquartered in Princeton, NJ.
Link to Apply for Integration Analyst at Zycus Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: