DXC Technology Hiring Any Graduate for Technical Support | WFH Jobs for Freshers & Experienced. DXC Technology conducting an off campus recruitment drive for freshers. Below are the DXC Technology Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: DXC Technology
Job Role: Associate Professional Technical Support
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Provides information on problems concerning system function(s) which have been escalated through a problem ticket process. Provides diagnostic information and determines alternatives.
- Coordinates, conducts install, move, add, and change (ICMS) activities based for complex activities including integrated equipment and systems.
- Maintains currency regarding technological, process and/or other advances, specifically in line of service, to ensure team performance and to achieve team objectives.
- Provides data for daily metric reporting. Provides systems software and hardware documentation and assesses system information where appropriate.
- Provides expert technical advise and input in developing and creating new service offerings or technologies, such as, working with desktop engineering teams on the development.
- Provides guidance and training to client population on system and products to eliminate recurring errors and where appropriate, provides recommendations for improvements.
- Provides technical services in support of project work; works as part of the project team on technical activities, such as enhancing or designing solutions for customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- May require shift work
How To Apply EY Hiring Graduates for EY GDS?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for DXC Technology Hiring Any Graduate for Technical Support Click Here