NTT Data Hiring Various Roles with Work From Home | Any Graduate can Apply. Below are the NTT Data Job description, Eligibility and details of each roles.
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Role 1: Helpdesk Analyst
- Incident management
- Request fulfillment
- Handling Calls, Chats, E-mails etc from customers
- Assist advisors with material request and account updates
- Ensuring accuracy of the content.
- Co-ordinate with multiple teams to resolve cusotmer issues.
- Providing knowledge, resources and information to support agents
- Address customers concerns accurately and timely.
- Graduate in any descipline
- A minimum of six months of relevant experience.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Basic understanding of Computer Hardware
- Understanding of Operating system basics
- Location: Bangalore
Role 2: Customer Care Collections Sr. Rep
- Performing outbound calls to insurance companies (in the US) to collect outstanding Accounts Receivables.
- Responding to customer requests by phone and/or in writing to ensure customer satisfaction and to assure that service standards are met
- Resolving moderately routine questions following pre-established guidelines
- Performing routine research on customer inquiries.
- Analyzing medical insurance claims for quality assurance
- 0-6 months of experience in a service-oriented role where you had to correspond in writing or over the phone with customers who spoke English.
- 1+ year(s) of experience using a computer with Windows PC applications that required you to use a keyboard, navigate screens, and learn new software tools.
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday 8:30PM to 5:30AM or 10:30PM to 7:30AM.
- High school diploma
- Location: Chennai
Role 3: BPO HC & Insurance Operations
- Process Adjudication claims and resolve for payment and Denials
- Knowledge in handling authorization, COB, duplicate, pricing and corrected claims process
- Knowledge of healthcare insurance policy concepts including in network, out of network providers, deductible, coinsurance, co-pay, out of pocket, maximum inside limits and exclusions, state variations
- Ensuring accurate and timely completion of transactions to meet or exceed client SLAs
- Organizing and completing tasks according to assigned priorities.
- 1-3 years of experience in processing claims adjudication and adjustment process
- Experience in professional (HCFA), institutional (UB) claims (optional)
- Both under graduates and post graduates can apply
- Good communication (Demonstrate strong reading comprehension and writing skills)
- Able to work independently, strong analytic skills
- Location: Noida
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Apply for the NTT Data
Helpdesk Analyst Click Here
Customer Care Collections Click Here
BPO HC & Insurance Operations Click Here