DXC Technology Hiring Freshers for Associate Professional Actuary | Bachelor’s degree.
Company Name: DXC Technology
Job Role: Associate Professional Actuary
Education: Bachelor’s degree in actuarial sciences or related
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in actuarial sciences or related field preferred can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Professional Actuary at DXC Technology.
Key Job details:
- Assists in conducting routine risk analyses using mathematical modeling techniques and statistical concepts
- Determines the probability and assesses potential risk.
- Assists in advising management on the administration of routine insurance scenarios to reduce liabilities and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Assists in preparing reports indicating implications of analyses to management to advise them on potential risk issues.
- Works with information technology professionals to develop systems to ensure compliance with the requirements of regulatory bodies.
Eligibility and Preferred skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in actuarial sciences or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of actuarial experience
- Experience working with actuarial statistical methods, insurance practices, and regulatory policies
- Experience working with organizational insurance procedures and policies
- Basic computer and statistical equipment skills
- Basic organization and planning skills, communication skills, problem-solving skills, and more
About DXC Technology
DXC Technology is an American multinational company. It provides IT services, solutions, and consulting. The company is headquartered in Tysons, Virginia, the United States.
Link to Apply for Associate Professional Actuary at DXC Technology Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: