DXC Technology Hiring Freshers for Associate Software Engineer | B.Tech/B.E.
Company Name: DXC Technology
Job Role: Associate Professional Software Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or a related field can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer at DXC Technology.
Key Job details:
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions to meet client business needs with a high level of guidance/supervision
- Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting, and analyzing software programs that operate with hardware systems.
- Provides input for documentation and assists in documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Assists in customizing purchased applications and assists in maintaining program libraries and manuals based on research and customer needs.
- Provides feedback and reports to management on the status and availability of software and hardware to ensure proper functioning.
Eligibility and Preferred skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Entry-level – perform routine assignments
- Has conceptual knowledge of theories, practices, and procedures in software engineering or operating systems programming
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation, and testing of software
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
About DXC Technology
DXC Technology is an American multinational company. It provides IT services, solutions, and consulting. The company is headquartered in Tysons, Virginia, the United States.
Link to Apply for Software Engineer at DXC Technology Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: