ECS Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer (Cloud) | B.E/B.Tech.
Job Role: Software Engineer (Cloud)
Experience: 0-4 Years
Salary: 7 LPA – 20 LPA
Apply By: JAN 17, 11:55 PM
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science/IT) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer (Cloud) at ECS.
Key Jobs details:
- The building complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse platforms and technologies.
- Working closely with other developers, QA Teams, UX designers, Business Analysts, and Product Owner.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Working in different domains and client environments.
- Documenting standard operating procedures.
- Build custom software using cutting edge technologies and tools.
- Work with amazing and talented people to make innovative solutions a reality.
- In-depth/strong hands-on development skills across Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, RDS, S3, IAM
- Strong notions of security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of Python, AWS SDK
- Experience on Agile Teams as a developer with experience in CI/CD
- Experience with building, troubleshooting and maintaining cloud-native applications.
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science/IT)
- 0-4 years of work experience
- AWS Developer Associate Level certification
- Ability to work across multiple teams and multiple projects
- A team player
- Willing to learn best practices around process, software design, and documentation.
- Passionate about programming and code quality.
- Opens At: JAN 08, 06:00 PM IST
- Closes At: JAN 17, 11:55 PM IST
- Pune (Temporarily: Remote)
ECS is an information technology company that provides services in cloud technologies. It provides solutions and services in customer data, and analytics, digital transformation, and more.
Link to Apply for Software Engineer (Cloud) at ECS Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: