DXC Technology Vacancy for Test Engineer Hiring Any Technical Graduate. DXC Technology is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the DXC Technology Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: DXC Technology
Job Role: Associate Professional Test Engineer
Education: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc/Bachelor’s degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Participates and assists with testing, troubleshooting and analysis tasks on various phase(s) of network systems development including integration, systems testing, interoperability testing, field test plans and customer acceptance plans to maintain the credibility/viability of the system, as directed by team lead and/or management.
- Provides support on the initial configuration and parameters of equipment for system credibility.
- Assists in the investigation and resolution of matters of significance in conjunction with other engineering and technical support to ensure cost effective and efficient resolution of problems.
- Assists with designing, developing, implementing and maintaining test processes and diagnostic programs for assigned projects.
- Works closely with team lead towards the completion of specifications and procedures for new products.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or related field preferred
- Experience working with network management and protocol system testing
- Zero or more years of network testing experience
- Experience working with computer systems and their uses
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail and follow through skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
How To Apply DXC Technology Vacancy?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for DXC Technology Click Here