VMware Off Campus Hiring for Technical Support Engineer | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. VMware is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the VMware Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: VMware
Job Role: Technical Support Engineer
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Develop your technical skills in the areas of: access and identify management, networking, SaaS infrastructure and, mobile, Windows and macOS device management.
- Resolve complex queries while providing world class support to our customers.
- Troubleshoot, research and resolve issues, using labs, logs bundles and knowledge base, peer to peer collaboration and other tools you will learn in this role.
- Partner with Engineering, Field Teams and Technical experts to resolve issues to make it easier for customers to use our technology.
- Updating and creating knowledge articles for global circulation and use, based on the issues you have resolved.
- Entry Level
- Fixed: this role is based out of VMware’s Bangalore office and open to candidates in the surrounding area.
- Flexible: The location of this role is flexible within India. Work will be done from an office some days during a week and other days from a non-VMware building.
- Leadership practices high ethical management and provides good work environment while being employee friendly
How To Apply VMWare Off Campus Hiring?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for VMWare Off Campus Hiring Click Here