Dynata Hiring Any Graduate for Trainee | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Dynata is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for freshers. Below are the Dynata Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Dynata
Job Role: Trainee-Data Processor
Experience: 0-2 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Trainee should take a support/Learner role in analysis of survey questionnaire.
- Table data for projects of Low to Medium complexity.
- Produce cleaned data file ensuring all question bases, cell assignments & quota targets are accurately represented in data.
- Review all data files & tables for completeness & accuracy.
- Escalate problems to supervisor/team lead for assistance, as needed.
Eligibility and Skills
- Education with IT background (Bachelor or PG in CS/ IT/ Allied streams)
- Basic Knowledge on any programming language (Python, VBA/VB Script)
- Good analytical skills – ability to draw meaningful inferences from data
- Knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint would be a plus
- Comfortable to rotational Night Shifts
- Good verbal and written communication
How To Apply Dynata Hiring Any Graduate for Trainee?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Dynata Trainee Click Here
Wipro WFH Hiring Any Freshers for Graduate Engineer Trainee
IBM Job Opportunity Hiring Graduates for Associate Systems Engineer