IBM Job Opportunity Hiring Graduates for Associate Systems Engineer | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. IBM is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for freshers. Below are the IBM Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: IBM
Job Role: Associate Systems Engineer
Location: PAN India
Salary: 4.50 LPA to 4.90 LPA
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- You will be focusing on individual/ team objectives and involve yourself in the development of professional effectiveness.
- In the role, you will design applications, write codes, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
Eligibility and Skills
- Course Completion Year: 2020/2021 only with less than 2 years experience
BE/B.Tech/ME/ M.Tech/MCA/ MSc in CS/ IT/ Mathematics OR other Semi IT/ circuit branches with with 6.0 CGPA Or 60%(Calculation of qualifying marks =Sum of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects)
- No Active Backlog
- Fluent interpersonal skill (written and spoken)
- Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Information Science, Software Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineer, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation & Control, Instrumentation
Locations: Mumbai, Pune, Delhi/ NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad
How To Apply IBM Job Opportunity Hiring Graduates?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link on or before 28 April 2022.
Step 1: Apply to this role: Click Here
Step 2: Note the candidate reference number which will be shared in an email from IBM Recruitment_noreply
Step 3: Using your candidate reference number fill out this form to complete registration: Click Here