Barclays Recruitment Drive for Web Developer | B.Tech/B.E.
Job Role: Web Developer
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Object-oriented programming and web developer skills can apply for the job role. Good opportunity to work as a Web Developer at Barclays.
Key Jobs details:
- Ensure solutions and engineering delivery in the web development area using the best technology feasible.
- This includes hand-on coding in a fully Agile environment following XP practices.
- Problem-solving with alternative approaches and in consultation with stakeholders.
- Working as part of a team, encourage innovation & best practices.
- Very Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Design using Java or any other Language.
- Hands-on experience on Angular/React, JEE frameworks e.g. Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, JPA, or other ORM frameworks.
- Hands-on experience on WebServices (SOAP, REST).
- Strong Understanding of Messaging concepts and technologies Active MQ/RabbitMQ etc.
- Strong DevOps concepts and understanding of Open source cloud technologies.
- Experience in Build tools like Maven/Gradle etc.
Barclays is a British investment bank and financial services company. It provides Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Investment Banking and Wholesale Banking. The company is headquartered in England, UK.
Link to Apply for Web Developer at Barclays Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: