GSPANN Hiring Freshers for Associate Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/MCA.
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer – QE Automation
Salary: 3.4 LPA
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with B.E. / B.Tech. (C.S, I.T, E&C) MCA can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at GSPANN.
Key Jobs details:
- Build tools, frameworks, and other infrastructure needed to support automation.
- Design, code, and implement automation framework and tests in physical and virtual environments.
- Proactively create test cases for defects and integrate them into the automation suite.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand the requirements.
- Proactively solve technical problems and suggest process improvements.
- Report defects in a timely fashion and manage defects until issues are resolved.
- Create, maintain, and execute functional, regression, and exploratory tests.
- Provide test case coverage and defect metrics to substantiate release decisions.
- Assist in an ongoing process of quality-related improvement efforts.
Eligibility and Technical Skills:
- B.E. / B.Tech. (C.S, I.T, E&C) MCA,
- Aggregate – 60% Above
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Core Java, Selenium, and Testing Lifecycle
- Good knowledge of the testing lifecycle is desirable.
- A thorough understanding of Core Java is crucial.
- Should be detail-oriented and must have strong analytical skills.
- Must have good communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
GSPANN is an information technology company that provides consulting, technology, and IT services. The company is headquartered in Milpitas, California.
Link to Apply for Associate Software Engineer at GSPANN Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: