Esko Hiring Freshers for QA Engineer Trainee | B.Tech/B.E/M.E/M.Tech.
Job Role: QA Engineer Trainee
Apply By: Immediate
Engineering candidates passed out in the year 2020 can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a QA Engineer Trainee at Esko.
Key Job details:
- Writing, executing, and evaluating regression test cases for the Products
- Learn and write automation scripts for the identified test cases
- Fully document the test result or any unexpected anomalies or defects identified in regression testing with instruction on how to recreate each
- Maintain well-organized records of test results
- Install, configure and maintain product, data, tools, databases, and test environments
- Provide development teams with sufficient details to understand, replicate and resolve the defect.
- Work with the development team to understand what changes in the software product done in each release/build need what updates to the regression test plans and test cases to maximize test coverage.
- Manage defect tracking and resolution processes so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed.
- Has the ability to learn and adapt the test automation scripting for regressions
Eligibility and Skills:
- Engineering candidates passed out in the year 2020
- Knowledge of QA practices both at a conceptual and practical level
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies with attention to detail.
Esko is a graphic arts company that provides supports and manages the packaging and print processes for brand owners, retailers, designers, and more. The company is headquartered in Ghent, Belgium.
Link to Apply for QA Engineer Trainee at Esko Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: