Finastra Hiring Freshers for Associate Software Engineer | BTech/B.E/M.E/MTech/MCA
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.Tech/B.E/M.E/M.Tech/MCA or engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at Finastra.
Key Job details:
- Design, develop, analyzes, and maintains high-quality software product applications
- Participate in and provide an educated POV (point of view) during team meetings and development sessions.
- Contribute to design discussions and be able to make decisions and propose trade-offs.
- Communications are with internal staff and stakeholders.
- Test and document functionality.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Good communication skills both from a verbal and written
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Team Player
Finastra is a fintech company that provides software products in retail banking, investment management, capital markets, and more. It is the third-largest financial technology company.
Link to Apply for Associate Software Engineer at Finastra
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: