Flex Hiring for Analyst – Accounts Payable | Bcom/BBA/MCom/MBA.
Job Role: Analyst – Accounts Payable
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bcom/BBA/MCom/MBA graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity to work as an Analyst – Accounts Payable at Flex.
Key Job details:
- Process invoices as per the standard operating procedures and meet the targets
- Resolve discrepant invoices as per the standard operating procedures
- Maintain daily productivity log for the team
- Reporting activities – Generate and update the AP/AR/VMI/IC/FA reports.
- Analyze data & come with his/her findings on automation opportunity
- Contact the customer and confirm receipt of invoice/shipment.
- Passing rectification entries for the errors identified by the internal QC team
- Creation of SO’s and PO’s
- Reconciliation of Sub-module vs Trial balance and more
Eligibility and Skills
- Bcom / BBA(Finance) / MCom / MBA(Finance).
- Good understanding of MS applications (Basic level).
- Good knowledge of accounting principles.
- Good written/oral communication skills in English, analytical skills, and should be a team player.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and ERP Systems.
Flex is a multinational electronics contract manufacturer that is headquartered in Singapore. It provides services in electronics manufacturing and is the third-largest global original equipment manufacturers. The company was founded in 1969 and currently has a workforce of over 200,000 employees.
Link to Apply for Analyst – Accounts Payable at Flex Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: