Genpact Hiring Freshers for Process Associate- Reinsurance.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: Process Associate – Reinsurance
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.com graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Process Associate – Reinsurance at Genpact.
Key Job details:
- You should be responsible to operate in a dynamic and deadline-driven environment.
- You are required to perform with strong processing skills and a positive, ‘can do” attitude.
- You should react positively and effectively to the needs of handling volume spikes (usually at quarter & Year ends)
- You shall be willing to work flexible and varying shifts through the year
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.com graduate
- Freshers are eligible
- Prior Underwriting Service in Reinsurance /Insurance company experience preferred
- Good knowledge of using Excel, MS Access Database
- Proficient in the English language in both written and oral and Analytical skills
- P&C Insurance experience
- Experience in Insurance client (advantage)
- Preferred Certification in Insurance & Reinsurance e.g. LM1, LM2, IIA & AR
About the Company:
Genpact is an American professional service company that provides digital technology. It has total working employees of over 96,500 and has a total revenue of US $3.52 billion. The Genpact company was founded in the year 1997 and the current CEO is NV Tyagarajan.
In India, Genpact offices are located in Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, and Pune.
Link to Apply for Process Associate Reinsurance at Genpact Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: