Wolters Kluwer Freshers Recruitment Drive for Data Scientist | 0-3 Years EXP.
Company Name: Wolters Kluwer
Job Role: Data Scientist
Experience: 0-3 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Engineering/Related degree can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Data Scientist at Wolters Kluwer.
Key Job Details:
- Diving deep into data, doing analysis, and discovering patterns/root causes. Generate insights that drive the product.
- Analyze and evaluate the quality of data used for model training and testing
- Collaborate with scientists and engineers on data collection and feature design efforts
Eligibility and Skills:
- 0 – 3 years of experience working in the field of Python Programming & Data Science/Engineering
- MSc in Statistics, Engineering in Computer Science, or related quantitative field
- Experience with analyzing and quantifying data collected through crowdsourcing protocols
- Knowledge of descriptive statistics and visualization tools
- Familiarity with Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Good knowledge of Python programming language
- Experience in working with Linux Commands and Shell Scripting
- Knowledge of statistical modeling/machine learning techniques / Deep Learning (Good to have)
- Good communication and organizational skills and more
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer is an Information service company that provides services in Health, corporate services, finance, tax, accounting, law, and regulatory software. The company is headquartered in Philadelphia, United States.
Link to Apply for Data Scientist at Wolters Kluwer: Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: