Flex Hiring Freshers for Junior Engineer in Pune | 0-2 Years EXP.
Job Role: Junior Engineer – Component Engineering
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Key Job details:
- Collect and validate different Technical attributes for electronic components
- Validate Manufacturer part number and frame complete orderable Parts
- Co-ordinate with site/customer to find alternates of electronic components by comparing the technical mandatory/specific attributes
- Understand site/customer requirement and develop project templates
- Ensures projects are in compliance with agreed policies and procedures with the site.
- Ensures data accuracy and completeness of documentation including logs, reports, and distribution.
- Manages and tracks product configuration and manufacturing/customer requirements.
- Responsible for the interface between program manager, engineering, manufacturing, and materials to ensure appropriate changes are documented.
Eligibility and Skills
- Minimum 0- 2 years of experience as an in a Manufacturing set up, preferably in the EMS industry
- B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering / EEE / Mechanical / Electronics
- Knowledge of MS Office and MS outlook
- Sound Knowledge of technical subjects.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Very Good analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Good Attitude
- Ready to work in night shifts
Flex is a multinational electronics contract manufacturer that is headquartered in Singapore. It provides services in electronics manufacturing and is the third-largest global original equipment manufacturers. The company was founded in 1969 and currently has a workforce of over 200,000 employees.
Link to Apply for Junior Engineer at Flex
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: