Flex Hiring Freshers for Junior Financial Analyst | Bcom/BBA/Mcom/MBA.
Job Role: Junior Financial Analyst – Cost Accounting Solutions
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: B.com/BBA/M.com/MBA (Finance)
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bcom/BBA (Finance)/M.com/MBA (Finance) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Junior Financial Analyst at Flex.
Key Job details:
- Perform cost accounting activities for the flex sites.
- Work along with operations team & track reasons for metric non-conformances
- Drive cost reduction initiatives through kaizens & process improvements
- Work with the site to drive operating profit
- Understand the corporate policy and follow-up to reduce the non-conformance for costing metrics
- Prepare & maintain SOP in line with the latest process and document in Document Management System
- Posting month-end journal entries related to accruals, revenue, inventory, and other reclass entries in ERP
- To learn & serve as a backup for cost accountants and sites
Eligibility and Skills
- B.com/BBA/M.com/MBA (Finance)
- 0-2 Years experience
- Good knowledge of accounting principles Understand & interpret accounting policies
- Basic level knowledge in MS applications
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in English
- Good team player with analytical skills.
- Willingness to learn even in a complex working environment.
Flex is a multinational electronics contract manufacturer that is headquartered in Singapore. It provides services in electronics manufacturing and is the third-largest global original equipment manufacturers.
The company was founded in 1969 and currently has a workforce of over 200,000 employees.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Junior Financial Analyst at Flex (Updated) Check Details