Wipro WFH Opportunity Hiring for Various Roles | Any Graduate is eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Wipro Job description, Eligibility and details of each roles.
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Role 1: Wipro Step Up and WADiC
- Hiring non-technical graduates for multiple roles
- Graduation in BBM/ BBA/ B. Com – (General and Allied Branches)/ BA(Economics)/ BSc (Economics)/ BA(Psychology)/ BMS with 60% or 6.0 CGPA or its equivalent
- Graduation in B. Com (Computer Applications) with 50% or 5.0 CGPA or its equivalent. Location: Chennai.
- Location: Bangalore/Kochi/Chennai
- Batch: 2020, 2021, 2022
Apply for Wipro Step Up and WADiC: Click Here
Role 2: System Engineer
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors as and when needed.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Research required information using available resources andOffer Solution to customers.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints usingapplicable software.
- Excellent communication skills,
- Location: Hyderabad
Apply for System Engineer Click Here
Role 3: Test Engineer
- Instrumental in understanding the test requirements and testcase design of the product
- Authoring test planning with appropriate knowledge on business requirements and corresponding testable requirements
- Implementation of Wipro’s way of testing using Model based testing and achieving efficient way of test generation
- Ensuring the test cases are peer reviewed and achieving less rework
- Work with development team to identify and capture test cases,ensure version
- Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad
Apply for Test Engineer: Click Here
Wipro is currently hiring more number of freshers this year. All the current interviews will be taken virtual and most of the candidates will be offered with WFH or will follow hybrid model depending upon the project requirement.
HCL Virtual Hiring Graduates for Software Engineer
Infosys, Capgemini, TCS Hiring Any Graduates for Various Roles