National Instruments Hiring Techies for Software Engineer Intern | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. National Instruments is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the National Instruments Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: National Instruments
Job Role: Software Engineer Intern
Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Understand challenges with existing infrastructure.
- Design and develop test infrastructure (framework and tools) to facilitate creating and executing automated driver tests, functional and non-functional.
- Recommend new approaches to improve the stability and efficiency.
- Develop feature documentation.
- Participate in feature design and code review exercises.
- Follow software development processes and design practices of the team.
- Understand and adhere to coding guidelines of the team.
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ MCA in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Software Systems.
- Good programming skills (preferably C/ C++/ Python) & Interest to take on complex problems and proactively finding out ways to solve them.
- Good communication skills to be able to gather information from Global peers.
- Understanding of NI software tools (i.e. LabVIEW, LabVIEW RT, TestStand) is a plus.
- Understanding of Linux Desktop & LinuxRT is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to:
How To Apply National Instruments Hiring Techies for Software Engineer Intern?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for National Instruments Software Engineer Intern Click Here