Genpact Hiring Freshers for Process Associate – Transactions in Gurgaon.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: Process Associate – Transactions
Education: Any Graduation (Expect B.Tech and Technical Graduation & Law)
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with any graduation (Expect B.Tech and Technical Graduation & Law) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Process Associate – Transactions at Genpact.
Key Job details:
- Transaction processing according to standard work & SOP
- Prioritize transactions according to detailed guidelines to meet SLA
- Plans and prioritizes tasks and work responsibilities to achieve objectives
- Comprehending and responding to customer inquiries. Identify, research, and resolve problems.
- Ensure that turnaround time and quality of the work meets Company service standards
- Interact with Onshore /Offshore and customer in a supportive and professional manner via email
- Ability to accurately interpret and compile information from a variety of sources and systems
- Manage own work in process and support team efforts to ensure that individual, team goals are met
- Maintain key records like working files, email for reference and audit purpose
- Handle basic day to day requirements of excel
Eligibility and Technical Skills:
- Graduation in any stream except B.Tech and Technical Graduation & Law
- Fresher or relevant experience in US Insurance or Health Insurance
- Understanding of HIPAA (PHI/PII)
- Good English communication in both written & verbal
- High analytical skills
- Basic Computer knowledge along with typing speed of 25 words/minute
About the Company:
Genpact is an American professional service company that provides digital technology. It has total working employees of over 96,500 and has a total revenue of US $3.52 billion. The Genpact company was founded in the year 1997 and the current CEO is NV Tyagarajan. In India, Genpact offices are located in Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, and Pune.
Amdocs Off Campus Drive for 2020 Batch | Pune/Gurgaon
Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive for Freshers | PAN India
Link to Apply for Process Associate – Transactions at Genpact
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: