Goldman Sachs Freshers Recruitment Drive for Software Engineer | 0-2 Years.
Company Name: Goldman Sachs
Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years EXP
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelors’s or Master’s degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer at Goldman Sachs.
Key Job details:
- Design, build and maintain a high-performance, high-availability, a nimble and adaptive platform for processing large volumes of client data
- Build high availability solutions and server APIs to several consumers with high performance
- Develop highly reliable data management processes and tools to consume large volumes of data required by trading systems.
- Collaborate across multiple regions, gather requirements, design & implement solutions
- Communicate with traders, sales, clients, and compliance officers about new feature requests, explanation of existing features, etc.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of professional experience developing applications
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Thorough knowledge of Java programming concepts
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
About Goldman Sachs
Goldman Sachs is an American multinational company that provides financial services. It is one of the largest investment banking enterprises in the world. The company is headquartered in New York, United States.
Link to Apply for Software Engineer at Goldman Sachs
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: