Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2022 Hiring Associate Software Engineering. Goldman Sachs is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for freshers. Following are the Goldman Sachs recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Goldman Sachs
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
- Contribute in building scalable architecture for non-financial risk Metrics to enable near real-time metrics ingestion and curation
- Develop strategy and standards around metric registration, management, transformation and aggregation
- Develop modern UX for risk dashboards, collaboration and issue management
- Evaluate, select and acquire new internal & external libraries/tool to enable features on product for users
- Highly skilled in designing and developing server side applications using Java language and RESTful web services
- Extensive knowledge and experience in building server side applications using micro services based architecture.
- Extensive knowledge of messaging frameworks like Kafka and document database like MongoDB
- Decent coding skills in NodeJs and TypeScript.
- Exceptional analytical skills, ability to apply expertise to drive complex, technical and highly commercial solutions.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Financial Services industry experience
- A Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred) in a computational field (Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, or in a related quantitative discipline)
How To Apply Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2022 Click Here