Wipro Hiring Any Graduates and Under Graduates for Associate | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Wipro Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Wipro
Job Role: Associate
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Define operational/business processes, Manage new initiatives/opportunities that may involve coordination between the sales channel and other organizations, such as Marketing, Product Management, IT, etc
- Review current tools and processes being used and identify opportunities for automation of the processes by implementing necessary tools with the help of technology.
- Keep tab on benchmarks / budgets and work towards cost reduction.
- Maximize operational efficiency around processes by driving continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Identify and highlight the operational issues related to customers, vendors (external as well as internal) and ensuring resolution.
- Manage and co-ordinate the overall operation of the BU to support large complex bids with customers.
- Provide reviews and financial/non-financial performance reporting to enable the business to achieve its long term objectives, Minimize costs of operations for business.
- Gaduates and Under Graduates can apply
- Fluent communication abilities / call center expertise
- Knowledge on Denials management and A/R fundamentals will be preferred
- Willingness to work continuously in IST night shifts (US shift time)
- Prior experience of working in RCM company and use of medical billing software will be considered as added advantage
- Knowledge of Healthcare terminology and ICD/CPT codes
- Ability to understand AR and Denials
How To Apply Wipro Hiring Any Graduates and Under Graduates for Associate?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Wipro Click Here