DXC Technology Hiring Any Bachelor’s degree for System Engineer | Freshers & Experienced. DXC Technology is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for freshers. Below are the DXC Technology Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: DXC Technology
Job Role: Associate Professional System Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Assists in the design of, and develops integrated solutions in accordance with, corporate standards and products.
- Provides basic technical support to customers by handling systems-related issues; may provide on-call technical support telephonically and/or electronically.
- Assists in the analysis and resolves basic program support deficiencies and conducts testing to enhance performance.
- Performs routine repairs, maintenance and upgrades of existing systems using solutions in accordance with standard operating procedures. Investigates and resolves matters of significance.
- Works on projects as assigned; assists in supporting the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero years of experience in systems engineering, software engineering, operating systems programming, or naval architecture.
- Experience working with hardware or software design methods and processes
- Experience working with design principles and applications
- Experience working with company and client documentation and storage procedures
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
How To Apply DXC Technology Hiring Any Bachelor’s degree for System Engineer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for DXC Technology Click Here