HCL Graduate Engineer Trainee: HCL hiring candidates with engineering degree for the Graduate Engineer Trainee role across India. Following are the HCL Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment process and details.
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Last Date: 03 Feb’22 12:00 AM IST
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts: Join Here
HCL Graduate Engineer Trainee:
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Graduate Engineer Trainee at HCL. Below are the HCL Interview process and details.
- Implementation of Six Sigma projects.
- Working on Network Device / Unix Server / Storage Devices (depending upon your respective domain).
- Identify avenues for value adds and present value adds summary.
- Troubleshooting technical issues related to Network/Server/Storage devices.
- Update the knowledge base.
- Ensuring Data center uptime according to SLAs.
- Implementing new technologies and design changes.
- Applying patches/upgrades to maintain security level.
- Responsible for building and maintaining Test environment.
- Independent troubleshooting within SLA.
- Manage Customer escalations.
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.Tech/BE with stream CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/Software Engineering only
- 2021 Batch
- 70% & Above in 10th, 12th/Diploma, and B.Tech/BE.
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
HCL Graduate Engineer Trainee Salary:
- Salary details not mentioned (As per company standard)
- The expected salary is around 3.5 LPA
- Work Location can be Bangalore, Chennai, and Noida
HCL Interview Process
- Online aptitude
- Technical Round
- HR Round
How to Apply for HCL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2021?
A registration form with a link is provided below. All interested and eligible candidates fill up all the details and further interview details will be shared via mail. Apply it on or 03 Feb’22 12:00 AM IST.
More Jobs: Join Our Telegram Group: Join Here
Apply for HCL Graduate Engineer Trainee
HCL Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions and Rounds: Check