Hexaware Off-Campus Drive for Graduate Trainees (WILP) | PAN India.
Job Role: Graduate Trainee (WILP)
Location: PAN India (Hexaware offices in India)
Year of Passing: 2021
No. of Positions: 100
Education: BCA / B.Sc
Candidates with Graduating in 2021 with BCA / B.Sc. degree in either Computer Science or Electronics or Statistics or Mathematics can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Graduate Trainee at Hexaware.
- Graduate Trainee, you would be part of the Work Integrated Learning program (WILP) which offers you an opportunity to pursue a post-graduate degree (M. Tech) from a premier university in India, fully sponsored by Hexaware, while you work with us.
Eligibility and Qualification:
- Graduating in 2021 with BCA / B.Sc. degree in either Computer Science or Electronics or Statistics or Mathematics.
- Computer programming as a subject in one semester is mandatory.
- There would be no active backlogs
- Your aggregate till last announced results would be 60% or equivalent CGPA as per university CGPA conversion norms and above with 60% or 6 CGPA in 10th and 12th (PUC).
- Mandatory to have studied Mathematics as a subject in 12th
- High energy individual with good communication skills (fluency in spoken & written English)
- Right attitude and flexibility to adapt to changing needs
- Online Aptitude and English proficiency assessments
- Behavioral / Learning agility assessments
- Technical and HR round
Compensation: Stipend of INR 19000* for the 1st year, INR 21000* for the 2nd year. You will be absorbed as an employee in the 3rd year with competitive compensation subject to terms and conditions apply as per company policy.
Note: Service Agreement: On joining Hexaware, you would need to sign a trainee service agreement for 60 months.
Hexaware Technologies is an Indian IT company that is headquartered in Navi Mumbai. It was founded in the year 1990. Hexaware provides IT consulting and digital solutions and services.
According to the list of Fortune India 500, Hexaware Technologies is ranked #314. The company has total working employees of over 20,000 and total revenue of $723 million.
Link to Apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Hexaware Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: