IBM Freshers Recruitment Drive for Associate Technical Engineer | PAN India.
Company Name: IBM
Job Role: Technical Support Associate
Location: PAN India
Education: B.Tech/BE, MCA
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.Tech/BE, MCA engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Technical Support Associate at IBM.
Key Job details:
- An enriching platform to implement your academic learning in real time situations, acquire new skills, and more significantly, help you to make a difference
- You will display management skills in your area of expertise, skilled to handle various tasks, prioritize and deliver on time
- Will demonstrate interpersonal skills while operating with large teams that work closely with clients across pan India and work in varied time zones
- You will partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talents of IBM
- Articulate with confidence for the desired views and be passionate to learn and apply technical prowess to tackle Client problems
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Early Professional
- Proven Technical Support Skills
- Be persuasive, persistent, and patient
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with a creative approach to work
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
IBM is the largest Multinational Corporation company. It is an American-based company. IBM mainly produces computer Hardware and software. The company has over 350,600 employees across the globe.
Link to Apply for Technical Support Associate at IBM (Updated: 08/04/21)
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: