HPE Hiring Freshers for Aruba Intern in Bangalore | B.E/B.Tech.
Company Name: HPE
Job Role: Intern
Apply by: Immediate
Key Job details:
- Work on a specific project critical to HPEs needs with opportunities to gain experience across a broad range of cutting-edge technologies and across the full stack of software engineering challenges.
- Work within an existing Agile, software engineering project team and collaborate to help to solve problems within that team’s focus
- Learn about our software development practices and the latest tools used for software development and front-end technology – including Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
- You will be mentored by at least one senior member of the Engineering Team and will be working with a mix of IT professionals with a range of experience
Eligibility and Preferred skills:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- Domain knowledge of – Networking, Wireless Networking, Cloud, BigData, IOT, DevOps, Security and Customer Management
- Communicate effectively and be motivated to achieve results as part of your team.
- Customer-focused with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an American multinational information technology company. It provided financial technology, computer hardware and software, AI, and cloud computing technology. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Link to Apply for Intern at HPE
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: