Finastra Recruitment Drive for Associate Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA.
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 6 – 18 Months
Education: BE, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at Finastra.
Key Job details:
- Participate in and provide an educated POV (point of view) during team meetings and development sessions.
- Communications are with internal staff and stakeholders.
- Contribute to design discussions and be able to make decisions and propose trade-offs.
- Test and document functionality.
- Experience with ORM framework like Hibernate is good
- Strong and effective communication skills both from a verbal and written perspective required.
- Experience in working with at least one of the database server s like Oracle, DB2, MSSQL is required.
- Experience with web development frameworks like Spring, AOP framework is desirable.
- Experience with integration frameworks such as Spring Integration, Apache Camel, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) is most desirable.
- J2EE / Web Performance tuning and a Hardware / Operating Systems background preferred.
Eligibility and skills:
- BE, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA with 6months to 18months of experience
- Self-Motivated and demonstrated ownership.
- Team Player with the ability to question the status quo.
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to build enterprise software, preferably in a distributed team using Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Finastra is a fintech company that provides software products in retail banking, investment management, capital markets, and more. It is the third-largest financial technology company.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Associate Technical Engineer at Finastra Check Details