IBM Freshers Recruitment Drive for Intern | B.E/B.Tech/Bachelor’s Degree.
Company Name: IBM
Job Role: Intern
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Intern at IBM.
Key Job details:
- IBM Internship program is a specialized program designed to give our entry-level hires the experience they need to become future leaders in software development
- Intern will work independently on problems of limited scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Must exercise appropriate judgment within defined procedures/guidelines to determine solutions.
Eligibility and Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven Knowledge of programming in Java, Data Structures, and UNIX
- Experience in systems software or algorithms
- Expertise in Problem Solving/Judgment and Decision Making
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently on problems, analyze situation or data within defined procedures to determine solutions
IBM is the largest Multinational Corporation company. It is an American based company. IBM mainly produces computer Hardware and software. The company has over 350,600 employees across the globe.
Link to Apply for Intern at IBM Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: