Philips Freshers Recruitment Drive for Intern | B.Tech/B.E.
Company Name: Philips
Job Role: Intern
Education: Graduation or post-graduation
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Graduation or post-graduation with Computer Science or Electrical Engineering can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Intern at Philips.
Key Job details:
- Philips Research Bangalore is to become the “Philips innovator of choice” in India provides technology options in the areas of health and well-being for the emerging and developed markets.
- Develop innovation in Healthcare topics related to global medical needs as well as solutions to India specific healthcare problems.
Eligibility and Technical Skills:
- Internship positions from BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech and Ph.D. students from computer science or electrical engineering departments
- CGPA >7.5 for the duration of two to six months.
- Image Processing and Machine Learning- Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (with Python/R, C++/Java Programming)
- 3D modeling and Android/Web-based Application Developments -Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Data Analytics (Machine Learning, Deep Learning & NLP) -Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (with Python/R, C++ and Java Programming)
Philips is a Dutch multinational company that was founded in the year 1891. It provides Electronics, lightning, and medical equipment products. The company is headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Moreover, the company has a total workforce of over 77,400 employees and has a total revenue of $21.8 billion. In India, the Philips offices are located in Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, and Gurgaon.
Link to Apply for Intern at Philips Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: