Wipro Freshers Recruitment Drive for Associate Analyst | Bachelor’s degree.
Job Role: Associate Analyst
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree computer science, math or equivalent work experience in an analytical area can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Analyst at Wipro.
Key Role Details:
- Reviews client requirements documents and any preliminary test plans, rightly adhere to the due dates and support the client delivery priority.
- Uses typical client requirements documentation to assist with analysis and/or test planning.
- Identifies needed test cases
- Completes test plans with test case needs
- Configures the system to meet analysis specifications.
- Documents relevant configuration in analysis specifications.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles/concepts.
- Experience with systems implementations
- Writes intermediate SQL queries.
Eligibility and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree computer science, math or equivalent work experience in an analytical area
- BTech (any specialization), BCA, MCA is preferred.
- Entry-level position for applicants with strong skill sets in programming (logical reasoning, analytical skills),systems configuration and testing related to systems that support human resource functions.
Wipro is an Indian MNC that provides Outsourcing, IT services, and consulting. It is a good company to start a career as it invests a lot in providing training to its new candidates. The company is headquartered in Bangalore.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Apply for Associate at Wipro Check details