Infosys Job Vacancy Hiring Technical Graduates for Graphic Designer | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Infosys is conducting an off campus recruitment. Below are the Infosys Job description, Eligibility and details of each roles.
Company Name: Infosys
Job Role: Graphic Designer
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Design and create high-quality visual design for online training (presentation templates, illustrations, animations) and UX design (prototypes, design systems, style guides)
- Collaborate with faculty to understand content and come up with ways to tell the story in a visually interesting way.
- Design icons and create a visual language.
- Create visual design and motion graphics for video.
- Create marketing communication material for digital media to promote training programs.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Graphic Design or a related discipline with at least one year of work experience in Graphic Design.
- Must have a portfolio which demonstrates academic and professional work in Graphic Design.
Art and Design skills
- Proficiency in using software like Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch or equivalent.
- Must have good visualization skills, and a flair for creative thinking.
- Keen eye for creativity and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Be proactive and have the drive and ability to handle projects in individual capacity as well as while being a part of a global team.
- Should have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to successfully juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
How To Apply Infosys Job Vacancy Hiring Technical Graduates?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Infosys Graphic Designer Click Here