iQuanti Freshers Recruitment Drive for Analyst in Bangalore.
Company Name: iQuanti
Job Role: Analyst
Education: BE/B.Tech – 2020 batch
Apply by: Immediate
Freshers with B.E/B. Tech – 2020 pass out candidates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity to work as an Analyst at iQuanti.
Key Job details:
- Aggregate and analyze web data along various dimensions using simple techniques
- Define and execute online marketing campaigns (hands-on experience in campaign management tools like Google Adwords, etc)
- Understand the web behaviors and implications of those behaviors to our clients. Gain an understanding of marketing/acquisition-related knowledge
- Build expertise in SEO and in organizing data for analysis using Excel, SQL and other tools based on need
- Draw inferences from data and test hypothesis using statistical techniques
- Perform various analyses using advanced statistical techniques like segmentation, regression, etc.
- Understand various 3rd party data providers and tools – Google, Omniture, Moz, Semrush, etc.
- Participate and support in delivering results and presentations to clients
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in marketing analysis and tools/techniques
Eligibility and Preferred skills:
- B. E/B.Tech (with 60% aggregate) – 2020 Batch
- Good pH Score
- Good academics
- Salary:4,50,000 (fixed) + 8-10% (variable)
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in Excel
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written & verbal)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Eager to learn
- Strong analytical skills and interest in digital marketing
- Google Analytics/Adwords Certification is an added advantage.
iQuanti is a digital marketing company that provides services and solutions in Organic & Paid Search, Analytics, and more. The company is located in Bangalore and was founded in 2008.
- HPE Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer R&D Intern
- DXC Technology Hiring for L1 Technical support in Bangalore
- Freshers Jobs
- Bangalore Jobs
Link to Apply for Analyst at iQuanti
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: