JP Morgan Chase Vacancy 2023 Hiring Freshers for Data Associate. JP Morgan Chase is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the JP Morgan Chase Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: JP Morgan Chase
Job Role: Associate, HR Data Protection
Education: Any Graduate
Salary: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
JP Morgan Chase Vacancy 2023
- Data Protection/Roles Based Access Control – configure and implement HR business functions, roles and policies in partnership with HR Product teams to automate provisioning requests. Act as an advisor to Product on the data management requirements regarding how data is accessed.
- Data Protection/Tech Data Controls – execute oversight for the tech control impacting data in partnership with the Workforce Technology Risk and Security team.
- Data Storage/Localization – implement local guidance for data controls related to storage and access into policies in partnership with product.
- Problem Detection and Resolution – continuously identifying problems, impediments, and risks; prioritize and resolve in a timely manner; monitor and communicate the problem resolution status; and implement process improvements to prevent them from occurring again.
- Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People) – continuously improve the quality, effectiveness, and value of the process, and the team.
- Dependency management and coordination when managing multiple projects that impact multiple products
- Partnership with Workforce Technology Risk & Security to manage the data risks managed by Technology
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Human Resources practices and processes preferred, but not required
- Proven ability to analyze large volumes of data and draw meaningful conclusions to create business requirements. Experience mapping business processes to access models preferred, but not required.
- Ability to liaison between business and technology to determine business process requirements and work with the application and architecture teams on solutions to control access and support storage requirements
- Familiarity with data management concepts including regulatory requirements, data classification, data quality, data protection and data storage.
- Experience with an end user access control model, including impact assessment as changes to the data set evolve and create recommendations for the data owner.
- Ability to interpret policy and standards in order to define Standard Operating Procedures and align to a control framework.
- Knowledge of Global Identity & Access Management tooling: CPA, MyAccess, RSAM preferred
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for JP Morgan Chase Vacancy 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.