Oracle Careers 2022 Hiring Any Graduates for Technical Analyst. Oracle is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers and experienced candidates up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Oracle Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Oracle
Job Role: Technical Analyst
Experience: 0-2+ Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Oracle Careers 2022
- As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs.
- This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services.
- A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures.
- As this is an entry-level technical position at Oracle, a technical degree is preferred i.e.
- BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Science/ Engineering/Math/Physics/Chemistry with a 3.0 GPA. OR functional degree + technical higher degree or in lieu of degree may substitute 4 years professional experience & professional certification (i.e., CNE, MCSE, CPA, Oracle, etc.).
- Acknowledge new events and perform correct categorization of issue.
- Create Incident based on the Severity / Impact of the issue
- Notification of the Incident to the customer via Email or Phone
How To Apply for Oracle Careers 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.