KPMG Hiring Any Graduates for Data Analyst | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. KPMG is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the KPMG Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: KPMG
Job Role: Data Analytics- Analyst
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Technical Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Experience in performing analytics for a range of forensic investigations to identify red flags and evidences of fraud through data analytics.
- Strong expertise in database management software (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle etc.), statistics and machine learning software (e.g. Python, R etc.) and link analysis/data visualization software, big data platforms (e.g. Hadoop, Hana).
- Exposure to data from accounting systems application such as SAP, Oracle / PeopleSoft, JD Edwards etc.
- Exposure to developing on-prem or cloud solutions for fraud detection and prevention across sectors.
- Experience in building dashboards with Tableau, QlikView, Power BI, Spotfire etc.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and relational databases, as well as knowledge of predictive modelling technologies and machine learning such as SAS Enterprise Miner and other Open Source solutions etc.
- Technical Graduate and Post- Graduate from an accredited college/university.
- 0 to 2 Years of relevant experience.
- Developing long-term relationships across a network of existing and potential clients, understanding their businesses to provide tailored insights.
- Constantly developing your understanding of our clients’ industries, identifying trends, risks and opportunities for improvement.
- Managing the key components of a portfolio of Forensic Technology projects, including strategy, planning and execution.
How To Apply KPMG Hiring Any Graduates for Data Analyst?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for KPMG Data Analyst Click Here